Have you ever had a key made that didn’t work? Why? It is all about accuracy. Our key making machines are professional quality and capable of tolerances to a one-thousandth of an inch accuracy. That is less than the thickness of a human hair! A key and lock are like parts in a machine that are made to fit each other.
- We have many hard to find keys
- Safe deposit boxes
- Auto transponder “chip” keys
- High security
- Barrel keys
- Flat steel
- Locks without keys—not a problem
- We “recreate” the lost key from your lock
- Change the locks to work on different keys.
- We can usually duplicate your current broken key
- Too worn to salvage by duplication? we measure the cuts and recreate a new key
- Manufacturer’s use code numbers as a reference to the keys actual cuts
- We check the manufacturers chart to give us technical measurements to originate a working key
- Our computer data base is linked to a special machine to create a genuine “factory fresh” key in very little time